Autodesk is accepting AU 2014 class proposals–now through May 23.
Submit your proposal now
Classes we're looking for this year
• Advanced classes—Consider presenting challenging material that will appeal to attendees with 3+ years of industry experience.
• Process and workflow strategies—Show how you use multiple Autodesk products together to make optimal use of Autodesk design and creation suites. Handoffs within and between products are increasingly important for users.
• Business management solutions—Describe how Autodesk solutions can improve company workflow, collaboration, and overall efficiency. Provide strategies for adopting and implementing new technologies. Share methods for improving concept-to-completion cycles.
• Industry trends—Provide insights on model-based design, the cloud, product lifecycle management, and sustainability as it pertains to your industry.
Recommended steps for AU speakers
• Learn about the types of classes we want to offer this year, and review the speaker benefits and deadlines on Speaker resources.
• View archived classes and content from AU 2013, including handouts, datasets, and presentations, on the AU website.
• Submit your class proposal by May 23, and then join us at Autodesk University from December 2–4, 2014 at Mandalay Bay Hotel in Las Vegas.