Today’s post covering paid iPhone and iPad apps on sale for free is probably our best one of the week. It includes nine apps in total, and they would normally cost you a combined $43 to buy. For a limited time, however, they’re all completely free.
Thursday’s list also spans a huge range of genres, and it includes an awesome tennis game that lets you use AirPlay and the iPhone’s motion sensors to play Wii-style tennis on a TV using your phone as a motion controller. So cool!
Yesterday’s post still has a few great freebies as well, so be sure to check that one out, too.
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
Motion Tennis™ allows you to play tennis using natural tennis motion gestures on your Apple TV or Mac/PC using AirPlay Mirroring. Your iPhone or iPod Touch becomes a motion controller while the action unfolds on the big screen.
No Extra hardware required. See it to believe what your iPhone or iPod Touch is capable of doing – Experience console motion gaming without the need for Xbox, Playstation or Wii. Your iPhone or iPod Touch is more powerful than you think.
Motion Tennis™ is powered by Edison Award winning rolomotion™ (patent pending) which converts raw data from smartphones’ multiple built-in sensors into precise natural gestures.
What other Motion Tennis™ Customers are saying:
– “I am absolutely amazed” – Ashton Mitchell, UK
– “This the the pioneer we’ve been waiting for” – DK223, US
Featured on Apple, TechCrunch, All Things Digital, Engadget, Business Insider, Macrumours and many more.
Check http://www.rolomotion.tv for more information.
• Swing like a Champion: Get the real feel of tennis as you swing real forehands and backhands by swinging your iPhone/iPod Touch and taking control of your player on TV.
• Hitting glory: Hit multiple shots like the groundstrokes, slice and lob, and simultaneously give accurate direction to the ball, just like in real tennis.
• Multiplayer: Team up with friends and family by connecting two iPhones wirelessly and play together as doubles partners to beat the opponents.
• Tennis fitness: Get an approximate count of calories burnt with each tennis match and track total calories burnt. Integration with Health app to contribute to your overall Health dashboard (must update to iOS 8.0.2 for these benefits)
• The new home of tennis: Choose between Grass, Clay or Synthetic courts along with four difficulty levels to become a tennis master.
• Tennis Survivor: Think you can survive this continuous onslaught? Play the survival mode where you cannot make even ONE mistake. Get a highscore and compete in Online leader boards.
• Other features: Multiple game centre achievements, beautifully designed second screen support, dynamic cameras for more immersive user experience and more.
More ROLOMOTION powered games
More games from ROLOCULE
SAFETY AND COMPATIBILITY
• Motion Tennis ONLY works with iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C and iPod Touch (5th Generation) with iOS 6.0 and above with Airplay mirroring provided by Apple TV (2nd and 3rd Generation).
• For Safety of your device, please read the safety tips in the main menu of the game.
Monote is an intuitive and simple note taking application.
• Using Touch ID ( Fingerprint )
• Categorizing Notes & Use Shortcuts.
• Easy to navigate Notebooks.
• Taking notes Effectively
• Easy to Edit Notes
• Auto Save
***INTRODUCING NEW DAW-STYLE EDITING FEATURES IN VOCALIVE VERSION 2.0***
VocaLive provides singers and vocalists with a suite of 12 real-time professional vocal effects along with a capable recorder for studio-quality sound in a portable package. The effects can be combined into a chain of 3 processors and saved as presets. A collection of up to 50 presets is included to get you up and running immediately.
VocaLive for iPhone includes 5 Vocal Effects – Pitch Fix (for tuning correction or stylized quantization FX), Choir (a 3-part harmonizer), Morph (a formant shifter to change the tonal quality of the voice from subtle deepening to radical gender bending), De-Esser (to remove sibilance from the voice), and Double (by registering) – along with 7 Studio Effects – Reverb, Delay, Parametric EQ, Compressor, Chorus, Phazer and Envelope Filter – that together provide unparalleled creative processing power.
With VocaLive you can record vocals and instruments, process your recordings with effects, sing along to any song in your iTunes Music library — its Voice Cancel feature lets you practice over the existing vocals — and warm up your voice with its helpful included vocal warm-up tools. VocaLive is an incredible professional vocal effects workstation that you can take with you anywhere.
And now you can also take advantage of VocaLive 2.0’s new studio section, which lets you record and edit audio like in a computer DAW. It has an intuitive interface that gives you a detailed waveform visualization (with a time grid and quick undo/redo), touch-and-drag looping, easy punch-in and punch-out recording, a quick per-channel FX enable/disable button and streamlined access to all recording and mixing controls.
For the best quality, use VocaLive on stage with iRig Mic HD, IK’s new high-quality handheld digital microphone. But you can also have fun with it and record quick ideas using the built-in microphone on your iPhone or earbuds.
VocaLive also supports digital audio input devices so you can use any standard 30-pin/Lightning audio interface.
Use a MIDI interface like iRig MIDI 2 to control your vocal processors “hands-free” with a MIDI floor controller.
VocaLive is Audiobus compatible*; use it with compatible audio apps in any Audiobus Slot.
• Real time vocal processor + recording app
• 3-processor vocal effects chain
• 12 professional studio-quality vocal effects
• Single-track recorder expandable to a full 4-track recording studio available for purchase in the in-app Shop
• Studio section* (available via in-app purchase) offers DAW-style features: waveform visualization and editing, touch-and-drag looping, normalization, punch-in/punch-out recording and more
• AutoFreeze (allows each track to have its own full effects chain)
• Import and play songs to be used as backing tracks directly from your Music library or computer
• Audiobus support*
• Voice Cancel feature lets you create sing-along backing tracks by removing the vocal track from existing recordings
• Audio Copy/Paste
• 50 presets included with 4 Favorites for fast recall
• Includes metronome and vocal warm-up tools
• MIDI controllable
• Digital Audio Support
• Low-latency for real time vocal processing
The System Monitor, is the most comprehensive all in one health check app. on the App store, that monitors memory usage, battery performance, running processes, device information like IP address and hardware address, and used space on the iOS device.
You can use this app to accurately monitor your battery life, monitor running process, memory in use, and used and free space. By appropriately charging the battery using this app to full charge, you can get a good battery life.
1. Double Tap Memory dashboard view to rotate to a 3D bar chart view.
2. Tap battery to see the battery capacity for your favorite apps.
3. Shows the used and free space on your iPhone/iPod.
4. Shows the IP address acquired, and hardware address of your device.
5. Displays a long list of device information, like physical specs, hardware info, and many more.
These are the different views on the App.
Shows the used and free iPhone memory available as used by other apps. This is shown in an excellent speedometer animation view. Double tap home button, and see other apps in use. Close out the other apps, and see the memory being reclaimed in this app, when the speedometer shows the free memory available increase.
This has an LED indicator with BLUE, GREEN, YELLOW and RED colors indicating the severity of memory being used.
Double tap the speedometer, to see a 3D bar view of the different break up of the memory used. Like, Free, Wired, Active and Inactive memory of your iOS device.
This view shows the battery available for discharge, how much time to recharge to make it full, and when it is charged to FULL, displays an indication, as “FULLY CHARGED”, as opposed to quick charge. It has glow panels on the top to let you know, how much battery is available. LIGHT GREEN, GREEN, and RED indicators on battery available.
Tap the battery on the fill, to show the detailed break up of battery availability for 3G talk time, browsing, videos, games etc.
Animated battery charging with current flashes inside the battery.
This shows the list of running processes.
Space used view:
This is shown as a pie-chart that presents the used and free space available on your iOS device.
Now it shows a lot more device information, like system information, camera information, display, hardware and physical characteristics. It shows whether you device is connected to Wi-Fi or cellular and its IP address.
Because beautiful tools make beautiful drawings, we created Sketches with the more realistic tools available.
Sketches + is Sketches with all Extra IAP included: Extra Tools, Layers and Stylus Pressure support.
Sketches is a perfect mix of beauty, simplicity and power, a truly unique combination you won’t find anywhere else.
••• Features •••
-Text (iPad only)
-Shapes (iPad only)
-Pro Export and sharing
-Editable color set
••• Layers •••
– Use as much as 4 layers per drawing
– Import pictures from Photo Library or iCloud drive
– Export layers as separate PNG with transparency
••• Folders and books (iPad only) •••
Easily organize your drawings in beautiful and easy to personalize folders or books.
••• Pressure Stylus support •••
– Discover a new engine even more realistic while using a Pressure sensitive Stylus.
We support Wacom, Hex and Adonit Stylus.
A Unique UI:
With more than a touch of realism
Each stroke behaves vividly and truly like brush on paper, adapting the pressure, angle, and width to your movements. It’s an effect you have to see to believe.
Zen: Tools are hidden away as you create, so there are no distractions. Zoom and pan to draw the smallest details and choose colors with astonishing accuracy.
Reveal Your Inner Artist
Share drawings with friends, complete with artistic envelopes, stamps and joyful singing birds. Or show off your work on the Tayasui “Sketched” website: http://bit.ly/bestsketches
Backup and access your files at any time
All your drawings are safely saved to the document folder and accessible through itunes.
Import any image or background you like. Then get to work sketching over your new canvas. Use pattern transfer to add textures, letters and shapes.
Layer Upon Layer
Sketch in pencil, then add ink, and finish with watercolor. Add and remove layers at will, or test variations on top of a single design. Undo, redo — do anything you like.
Routie is a simple, fast & beautiful way to track and share all your fitness activities. It uses GPS in your iPhone to track your runs, walks, bike rides, kayaking trips and more. Here are some of the more interesting features that Routie offers:
○ Interactive graphs
Explore beautiful graphs of speed and altitude for each of your tracks.
○ Take Photos
With Routie or iPhone camera and have them added to the track.
View total distance, duration and route count for each of your activity. For last month, last year or All time.
○ Live metrics
During tracking, you can view current speed, current altitude, distance so far, average speed, total time and more.
○ File export
Easily export to GPX, KML or KMZ and use your data with other services
○ Open Street Maps
Apart from Apple maps, you can view your tracks on Street, Cycle or MapQuest maps.
○ Track properties
You can optionally set track name, activity and notes. You can also add placemarks to map as notes, and set captions to your photos.
○ 1 tap sharing
Share to Facebook and Twitter with just one button tap. No typing required.
○ Auto pause
Tracking session is paused automatically when you stop moving.
○ Pebble support
Control tracking and view current metrics like speed, altitude and distance; on your wrist!
○ Info in badge
View tracking activity, current speed or distance on Routie icon, right from your home screen.
○ Universal tracking
While supporting wide variety of fitness activities, Routie is also great for tracking your travels. It’s a fitness and travel diary in one place.
○ All the tracking data
For each of your tracks, you can view: start time, end time, distance, duration, time moving, time paused, average speed, max speed, max & min altitude and climb.
○ Resume tracking
In case Routie is accidentally closed, you can restore the tracking session upon next launch. This means that you won’t loose your tracking data ever again.
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
These are just some of the features that Routie offers. But the strength of Routie lies in its beautiful, simple and functional user interface. A great amount of care was put into every aspect of it, you’ll be pleased how easy-to-use yet powerful Routie is.
And most importantly, you’ll have more fun with your fitness activities!
Effect FX provides 296 filter effects beloved by professional photographers, all conveniently packed in 10 different themes, Light Leaks themes vary from the feel of film camera to the unique sets of classy moods or fun creativity, whether you are looking for vintage sentiments or special effects like skin smoothing, blur, textures, or light leak, you will find it all in Effect FX.
### Best swipe keyboard at App Store ###
Download this app, you can use a swipe keyboard anywhere, such as Mail, Message, Notes and so on.
Support 27 languages:
English (UK English, US English)
Portuguese (Português Brasileiro, Português Europeu)
Multiple layouts: qwerty, azerty, qwertz and so on
Two keyboard styles: light and dark
After downloading this app, please go to your iPhone’s Settings > General > Keyboard > Keyboards > Add New Keyboard > Path Input to enable it.
Call and text your favorite people using large photos. Add your favorite pictures of friends and family from your contacts or camera roll, then tap the photo to call or swipe down to text. See them more, call them more often, and stay closer to them.
– Use photos from contacts or camera roll
– Multiple pages
– Tap to call or swipe down to text
More from BGR: Nintendo CEO Apologizes After Lackluster E3 Showcase Leads to a Collective Fanboy Meltdown
This article was originally published on BGR.com