If anyone has used the following tool, I would appreciate your feedback
From StrucSoft Solutions
First wall panelizer running on Autodesk Revit Platform for wood and Light Guage metal construction. MWF is a template driven application that recognizes Revit walls, doors, windows and openings. Automatically generates Stud arrangements, shop drawings, Cut List and CNC output. Integrated engineering option available.
* Runs on Revit Structure 2009 platform.
* Rules based template driven software.
* Auto detects Revit walls, windows, doors and openings.
* Internal, external, bearing, nonbearing and curtain walls.
* Rectangular and gabled roof lines.
* Horizontal and vertical wall sectioning.
* Models panel stud arrangements based on user defined preferences.
* Models extra studding around openings based on user defined preferences.
* Models internal and external sheathing based on user defined preferences.
* Models bearing beams based on user defined preferences.
* Models internal and external bracing base on user defined preferences.
* Automatically assigns panel numbering and shape labeling.
* Automatically generates NC output for StudMeister and Howick roll former machines.
* Automatically generates 2D layout views dimensioned and annotated.
* Automatically generates B.O.M./cut list.
* Engeineering option available