The Standards Manager for the Autodesk Revit Platform
BIMreviewTM is the first and only plug-in for the Autodesk® Revit® platform that automatically validates the accuracy and consistency of building information models against project, firm, national or user-defined standards and provides automatic correction.
Eliminate time spent manually reviewing and auditing projects. Reduce time spent prepping and verifying that your project is ready for energy analysis and adheres to the specific standards that your project demands.
CHECK, CORRECT and MANAGE
- Check the accuracy, completeness and consistency of your Revit® BIM, as well as models received from others, against project, firm, national, or user-defined standards.
- Automatically correct with a single click.
- Get clear instructions on how to correct any errors that can’t be fixed automatically.
- Comes pre-loaded with GSA Spatial Program validation, National CAD Standard V4, and a collection of pre-established standards.
- Customize it-create naming conventions, parameter values, graphic standards, energy standards, and more.
- Get easy-to-understand reports presented in clear, concise language.
- Support best practices for BIM standards in use at your firm. Identify areas for improvement by running individual project reports as you work.
- BIMreviewTM Plus includes a batch version to check multiple Revit® models and folders.
BIMreview is available as a download-only product. Purchase it to run on individual or linked models, or buy BIMreview Plus to batch-process multiple files and folders.
BIMreview $995 BIMreview Plus $1295
Annual Maintenance $250
Find out more
BIMreview - FAQ