Published date: 2010-Apr-13
Autodesk® Revit® Architecture 2011
Autodesk® Revit® MEP 2011
Autodesk® Revit® Structure 2011
You want to know what the product key for your Autodesk® Revit® 2011-based product is.
Autodesk's 2011-based software requires both a serial number and product key to successfully activate.
Product keys are used to differentiate software sold on its own from those sold as part of a suite. Ensure that you select the correct product key in order to successfully activate your software.
The product key is provided along with your serial number in the following places:
- If you received physical media, the product key is on the reverse of the package along with the serial number.
- Emails from Electronic Fulfillment notifying you of your new serial number also include the product key.
- Contract administrators can log on to Subscription Center to check for their serial number and product key.
- The Autodesk Business Center (ABC) can provide this information. Their toll-free number is 800-538-6401.
Revit 2011-based Product Keys:
- 240C1 - Revit Architecture 2011
- 241C1 - AutoCAD Revit Architecture Suite 2011
- 595C1 - AutoCAD Revit Architecture Visualization Suite 2011
- 255C1 - Revit Structure 2011
- 256C1 - AutoCAD Revit Structure Suite 2011
- 297C1 - Revit MEP 2011
- 257C1 - AutoCAD Revit MEP Suite 2011