We’re excited to announce that Autodesk has launched the Building Performance Analysis (BPA) Certificate Program. This free online course for architecture and engineering students teaches the building science fundamentals for designing high-performance buildings. Through self-paced online tutorials, quizzes and Autodesk software exercises, the BPA Certificate Program gives students the skills to help drive an industry-wide transition to performance-based sustainable design.
What’s in the BPA Certificate program?
- Seven modules that include climate analysis, sun path studies, building massing and orientation, solar radiation analysis, wind analysis, and more.
- Clear “introduction to software” section within each of the seven modules
- Small clusters of content and quizzes that students can complete in short amounts at a time
- Case-based examples and questions
- Content focused on energy fundamentals and modeling with detailed Revit models
- Application of Revit-based tools (including Revit, Vasari and Green Building Studio)
Students - register here: http://autode.sk/19ZTv7a